We are OPEN for weddings, family reunions, group events, and business retreats. Please contact Amy Meadows at 707-869-0656 option 4, or email email@example.com for more information regarding group events.
Featuring individual cottages that blend harmoniously into the stunning landscape of ancient apple orchards, bamboo groves, grassy meadows and beautifully landscaped gardens. Our century-old cabins are appointed with luxury beds, fluffy comforters, refreshingly simple decore and country styling. We offer a range of accommodations, from cozy poolside and redwood cabins, to charming chalets with gas fireplaces and sunrooms overlooking the meadow. We also have dog-friendly accommodations.
In the spirit of truly getting away from it all, there are no telephones or televisions in the rooms, however, there is wireless internet access.
A note on winter lodging - Our quaint cabins and
cottages are over 100 years old, and like most old buildings, things
don't quite fit the way they used to... consequently, you may notice some small gaps
around your window or door that can be drafty, depending on the weather.
However, we do our level best to keep you comfortable--all of our chalets are equipped with natural gas heaters and are the warmest accommodations we offer in winter time. The rest of our cabins have electric
wall heaters, and we provide an extra soft and warm
feather bed topping for your mattress, in addition to warm fleece bedding, so you will be nice and cozy
during the night, but do expect these particular rooms to be chilly in the morning.
Cabins, Cottages and Chalets
- One room cabins with queen-sized bed and full bath. Sleeps 2.
- One room cottage with a king-sized bed and full bath. Sleeps 2.
- Two room chalet with queen-sized bed in the front room, and a sunny
furnished sitting room separated by french doors. Full bath. Sleeps
- Two room cabin features front room sitting area with a queen-sized bed and second bedroom with a queen-sized bed. The rooms are separated by a bedroom door.
Full bath. Sleeps 4.
- Two bedroom creekside cottage with a queen-sized bed in one bedroom
and a twin bed in the other. Separate sitting room, full bath. Sleeps
- Two bedroom creekside cottage with a queen-sized bed in each room. Separate
sitting room, full bath, and a small deck. Sleeps 4.
- Olive's Cottage--our most accommodating and historic suite. One Bedroom with a queen-sized bed and full formal dressing room. Features a patio, furnished
living room with a fireplace, furnished sun room, wet bar and
refrigerator. Full bath. Sleeps 2.
For a map of the resort, click